Lego Valentine’s Day Printables

Lego Valentine's Day Printables

15 Responses to Lego Valentine’s Day Printables

1. Tina Echternach says:

My son loves anything about Legos!

2. Megan says:

Thank you!! My son loves anything Lego Ninjago. These are perfect!!

3. Susan Raney says:

Just love these. I cut and pasted onto a cute background, and added a tootsie roll pop for my grandson’s Valentine’s Day party at school. Thanks so much for sharing!

4. Jill says:

These cards are so cute, and my son loves them. However, I cannot get them to download properly. All that pops up when I try to open the download is a message that says to look on this website for more downloads. Any suggestions? Would love to use these!

• SimplyBillie says:

Hi Jill!
      Sorry to hear you are having issues with the file. A friend downloaded them for her kids this morning and I’m able to open it just fine, so I’m not sure what the issue is. It’s a Microsoft Word file. Do you have Word? I’m going to email you the file in the Word format, as well as a PDF version. Let me know if you need anything else!
      ~Billie

5. Sue says:

I have a Mac, so I couldn’t open this at first. Then I thought to upload them into Google Drive (docs), and I had no problems. Thanks!

6. Nicole says:

I am also having trouble with it downloading. I get the same results as Jill.

7. kim oberman says:

Is there any possible way to still get this super cute lego printable?
    Thanks! Kim

• SimplyBillie says:

Hi Kim!
      This printable is still available. Simply click on the link above that says “Lego Valentine‚Äôs Day Printables” and you will be taken to a new page. From there, again, click on “Lego Valentine’s Day Printables” and you will be given the option to open the file in Microsoft Word or save the file. Let me know if you have any issues and I can email it to you. =)
      Enjoy!